Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spazz

I am currently (like most of the world LITERALLY) obssessed with Hot Shot 籃球火 and Moonlight Resonance 溏心風暴之家好月圓.


Hot shot is like, DUDE! All the hotties are acting in there! At least, most of them are hot. Show Luo, Jerry Yan and Wu Chun is acting in it! Plus, eventhough it is like all Taiwan Drama that does not miss the sense of crazy nonsensical plots and lines, it has that special kick that keeps you glue to the screen. Show Luo is the crazy one in this show and my god, I love his 'Come on everybody, pi li wu da lang, ooh pooh!'


Then Jerry Yan kicks butt with his uber cool moves. Highlight of his moment so far is episode 6 where he battled with one of those street basketballers. One word, COOL!

Then Wu Chun is super cool when he saves Jerry from the bad boys (which in turn later, Chun is saved by Show Luo). Anyway, Hot Shot beats MVP Valentine (to me anyway) anyday! Guys are younger (well, LOOKS younger) and storyline is good!

Then comes Moonlight Resonance. One sentence, I FREAKING HATE KATE TSUI'S CHARACTER! Ugh, I hope she rots in that show! And Raymond + Linda is cute. But my favouritest pairing would go to Kelvin and Ah Heng. (= You want drama, suspense and satisfaction, watch Moonlight Resonance!!

Oh and another thing, Gossip Girl season 2 is HOT. I Love Edward Westwick and Leighton Meester!! Chuck and Blair! Nate and Vanessa! (I actually like Eric and Jenny but since Eric is gay so yeah. T_T)

Oh and the day before Mooncake festival, (13 September 2008) I look out my window and saw this (pic) outside my window.



No No, My whole point is that I am not a stalker. The whole focus of the picture is the light hovering above the houses. If you think is it the moon, think again. Cause the moon is actually right on top of my house's roof. So what light is that? I am stumped too. And no, it is not lightning. So you tell me.
PS: Becky says it is UFO. -.-"



OOH AND I LOVE BIG BANG! (No surprise there?) Oh my effin god. They are getting hotter every single day!!




(The wallpaper I made with Photoshop. It's five seperated pictures. XD OBVIOUSLY.)

This is how it looks like on my desktop.



I hereby declare that Kwon Ji Yong is uber HOT.



Evidence:



Any objections will be really ignored. PEACE! XD

Suddenly, to all my friends whom I love and cherish dearly, here's something.

Those who can read Korean:

나 널 위해 비를 맞아 쉬지 않고 달려가 거친 바람도 뚫고 지나 ye 네 뒤에 무거운 짐 어두운 그림자 이젠 내가 다 막아줄 테니

자! 내 손을 잡고 나아가자 잃어버렸던 꿈 다시 찾아가자같이 날아보자 먼지를 털어보자 옆사람도 함께 가보자끝은 안보이지만 미래는 밝다 우린 아직 젊기에 기회는 많다서로 사랑하자 더 크게 외쳐보자 자유!

oh my friend oh my friend 영원히 그대의 친구가 되리oh my friend oh my friend 너만이 나를 살게 해oh my friend oh my friend 조용히 네 뒤에 나무가 되리oh my friend oh my friend my friend 사랑해 친구여

Those who dont understand korean:

I’ll get wet in rain for you, run without a stop, go through a rough wind yeah, Your heavy burden, dark shadow; I will block them all now

Come on! Hold my hand and let’s go, let’s look for a lost dream again. Let’s fly together, brush up dusts, let’s go together, a person next to you as well. We can’t see an end but future is bright, there are many chances because we are young. Let’s love each other, scream louder, FREEDOM!

Oh my friend oh my friend; I will be your friend forever Oh my friend oh my friend; only you can make me live Oh my friend oh my friend; I will become a tree behind you silently Oh my friend oh my friend; my friend I love you (dear) friend

Song: Oh My friend

Credits: jeska + gdluvzmc (trans) + melon (kr) @ YGBB

0 Words of Others: