10. No one controls what I do.
9. My parents do not put serious consideration into where I go and where I stay. Freedom at it's finest.
8. I can have boy type of friends without a care in the world.
7. My bank is saved from the harm of Anniversary Gifts, 100 Days gift, Valentine gifts, monthly gifts, 'I Miss You' gift, 'This Reminds me of You' gift, 'I Love You' gifts, 'Apology' Gifts, 'Just so' gift and any other gifts rich couples could think of these days.
6. I don't have an annoying 'dear' who text / call me 24/7.
5. I can drool over Ji Yong and no will sulk and pout that Ji Yong gets more attention than him.
4. I do not have others' problems dumped onto my shoulder which will in return sabotage my predictable life.
3. I do not need to give constant reassurance of himself to my supposed special someone. Which, if you haven't notice, I detest self-pity/ insecurities.
2. I had never been seriously wounded by a boy to the extent of relationship phobia.
************
And the Number ONE reason why I am glad I am single:
I do not rely on people for things to be done.
I am Miss Independent. (=
Or so I thought.
0 Words of Others:
Post a Comment