In TARC now, you can actively see one new phenomena (at least outside DKC). What's that you asked?
Rubix cube.
En yeah... that teeny coloured grid boxes that you can turn and turn to all your heart content. It comes in 4 x 4 squares or a cute 2 x 2 squares.
Lisa is turning it. William is turning it. Pui Wai is turning it. Vicent is turning it.
And a handfew more whose-name-I-don't-know.
Wait, don't look at me like that.
I'm not one of them
I still a...
SUDOKU person. -.-"
What. They still teases the brain. Function still achieved on both game.
Period (a.k.a. fullstop).
PS: RC = Rubix cube SP = Sudoku Puzzle
PPS: If Dae Sung is BB's gagman, then Mr. Rob is my class' gag king. ^o^ It's a compliment!


2 Words of Others:
I'm neither...I'm too lazy to exercise my brain like that la~
Why arent I surprised? O.O
Post a Comment