These few days, everything seems to be black, white and grey. Black news, mostly.
Ironically, you sometimes have to agree that no news is good news.
I'm not exactly happy and not exactly unhappy.
Confusion much.
I am not really receiving much good news lately. To top it all off, results might be out soon.
And welcome back, bad dreams. =\
Mosquitoe, stay strong!
Gambatte kudasai, Nyamuk-chan.
You cry silent tears, and that's what bugs me the most.
I pray that you will be given to your dad, like what you wished.
*nods nods* YOU CAN DO IT! *throws fist up the air*
Fight-o! Fight-o!
Ironically, you sometimes have to agree that no news is good news.
I'm not exactly happy and not exactly unhappy.
Confusion much.
I am not really receiving much good news lately. To top it all off, results might be out soon.
And welcome back, bad dreams. =\
Mosquitoe, stay strong!
Gambatte kudasai, Nyamuk-chan.
You cry silent tears, and that's what bugs me the most.
I pray that you will be given to your dad, like what you wished.
*nods nods* YOU CAN DO IT! *throws fist up the air*
Fight-o! Fight-o!

0 Words of Others:
Post a Comment