Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Lost Children

I think I am going to fall sick soon. Woke up with a painful throat and then now, my head is feeling light. Boiled a whole pot of barley water to drink.

Lately, my memory is deteriorating. I can even forget why I opened the web browser for. T__T Then I am prone to tripping these few days, even if it is walking on a straight road. And my skin is uber sensitive. And then, I cant speak properly in English / Chinese / Cantonese anymore. It's like I stumble on my words and what I wanted to express doesn't come out as what I want.

Ideas were coming to me in a late timing. Video assignment is the stupidest ever created.

Let me remind you: I am studying accounting.

We have to edit, cut, sub, animate and shoot the video ourselves. (I shall wake up wondering and do a reality check on what course I am taking again)

I hate the stupid system of 40% coursework and 60% final examination grading system imposed beginning of this year. Seriously, everything is so dekcuf up. Why do I have the feeling that my scholarship is slipping away slowly?

Sigh, need to identify if it is the stress of the assignment that is bugging my sleep. I am tired but my mind just cant hibernate.

And these few days, I think I am getting on people's nerves. How can I not when I am getting on my own nerves?

Sigh.

I hate the new grading system.

Or rather, I hate the fact that I am becoming so incapable.

PS: Was a little bit saddened by the news of that couple getting together.



Conclusion: like GD says it best:

Oh Boy, I Cry Cry.



This blog post title is a tribute to MJ. A legend forever and always.

0 Words of Others: