Nothing to blog really. Except about my classmates. Who, by the way, is the epitome of pyscho madness. In a good way, really!
After se7en five to be precise, since 1st and 2nd doesn't count, weeks of being together, I can finally be proud and say, "I know all my classmates' name." No dude, I am not a stalker. I just... remember. May Yin looks at me weirdly and say something like, "You serious?"
So, today, woke up at 6.35 a.m. to finish up my Business Stats tutorial question. Completed in an hour and then Sherny sms-ed me saying she is having a throbbing headache and is not attending BS tutorial. At 11.30 a.m, she appeared in the library with Kat (Cat) and Shau Hong. She looked sick. Oh! And saw our almighty T-Queen a.k.a Shi Han too!
Then in BI class, Mdm T asked why is TC absent. PW, KK, KY, and a few others said, "'Cher, ask SY (M). He knows why."
Then SY (M) was like, "Why me?!"
And there goes the repremanding from "What did you two do ah last night?" to "Switch off the lights kind of things ah?"
You get the idea. It stopped when CK saved the day by saying, "She's on MC."
Oh right, TC and SY(M) is our class' not very official 'Man and Wife' cause she calls him Yong x2 and he calls her Teng x2. Both of them are really hillarious, enough said!
SY(M) is a guy who goes well with our Class Rep, June a.k.a. Heen Leong. Yes, Jiu's name. June. Should suggest to him to name himself Jude. Jude Law Lum. Both of them talk things that are nonsensical. Which makes them uber funny.
And they have this 'habit' of making all our classmates sit together in the lecture hall. Did I mention that when we sit together, the whole lecture hall's occupants' attention (w/o lecturer) is on us? Why?
Well, first off, we have 33 students. 3 does not really join us, so that makes us an army of 30. Then when one person cracks a joke, all 29 will laugh, resulting in LOUD laughters. And then... you get the idea.
And then, G-Chien (Chi Chien*) says he saw me in the TARC bus today. And I didnt see him. Sherny laughed and said I am blind. And I said, "I got 90 degree eyesight!" Then I look at G-Chien and said to Sherny, "You know why I could not see him? Cause his clothes are not striking enough!"
Then he laugh. How embarassing.
Oh, ironically enough, Mr W gave G-Chien an English name. Guess what it is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DAVID.
*Names mentioned may or may not contain spelling error.
PS:
Random questions.
Q1: How does chicken rice taste like in Malacca?
Ans: Salty.
Q2: How does chicken rice taste in KL?
Ans: Sweet.
A HYPER CRAZY PATIENT SIGNS OUT
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Pyscho Madness
written by yzq at Wednesday, July 09, 2008
0 Words of Others:
Post a Comment