Random Facts:
1. Thanks to Sherny, I am addicted to Jay Chou's 'An Jing.'
2. Which leads to some very nostalgic 'Hei Se You Muo' , 'Jian Dan Ai' , 'Long Juan Feng' , 'Xing Qing' and 'Kai Bu Liao Kou'.
1. Thanks to Sherny, I am addicted to Jay Chou's 'An Jing.'
2. Which leads to some very nostalgic 'Hei Se You Muo' , 'Jian Dan Ai' , 'Long Juan Feng' , 'Xing Qing' and 'Kai Bu Liao Kou'.
3. She tells me that Kao Bu liao Kou suits me like mad.
4. I can only grin to that.
5. I have MicroEconomics test tomorrow and I am screwed.
6. I am waiting for the arrival of my new Canon Ixus 90 IS. From Hong Kong! Siou Wen would say: "Ah, the scent of the Hong Kong air."
7. The camera looks like this:
5. I have MicroEconomics test tomorrow and I am screwed.
6. I am waiting for the arrival of my new Canon Ixus 90 IS. From Hong Kong! Siou Wen would say: "Ah, the scent of the Hong Kong air."
7. The camera looks like this:
8. It comes with a 4GB memory card for free.
9. Everything is on inflation in Malaysia.
10. I am negotiating for an inflation on my pocket money too.
11. I am having presentation on 'Traditional games' for Hubungan Etnik on 11 August 2008.
12. I whined to Becky about it on the phone yesterday.
13. I think Mr. P heard my whines.
14. My presentation is now next week. A week earlier.
15. Double damn to the previous point.
16. This is the photo from my bro's birthday party with me in it.
17. This is the photo I took which I am kinda proud. *smirks*
18. That's the power of anti-shake camera plus photoshop Zhi-Qin's photography skill.
19. Random picture I took at 2 a.m. on that... I forgot what date. I only remember it was right after bit-ing with Yingz about somebody we both love to hate.
20. Ignore eyebag. It's friggin TWO in the MORNING.
21. I am hungry.
22. Miley Cyrus's Goodbye made me cry.
23. I swear I saw someone who looks like June Ping in TARC and DAC.
24. Take a Bow by Rihanna is heart.
25. I am typing this to make it 25 facts.
MICROECONOMICS LOVER SIGNS OUT






1 Words of Others:
YO! Amanda here ^^ You need a tagboard la! Hard to communicate can? LOL!
Anyway! I got addicted to AnJing like few weeks ago too.. LOL!
XD
Post a Comment