Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday and Results

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR YEE!!
So now, I am going to blog about my birthday.
Except the fact that I have nothing much to blog about, really.





Siok Min, Siou Wen, Ivy and Elicia celebrated for me on Saturday! *beams* Well, those pics were taken whislt waiting for Elicia and Ivy. Horrible traffic, I tell you.



Then on Monday, B3cky and L1k W3n celebrated for me in Sushi King. XD

And my classmates / tutorial mates wished me happy birthday. Hehe.

Ironically, Mr. Robinson sent me a birthday text message exactly like Siou Wen's.

^my birthday presents^

White is from Becky, picked by Becky/ Lik Wen. Black is from my dad, picked by Siou Wen.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! ^o^ MUAHAHAHHA!!!

And my Business Statistic is horrible, terrible and incorrigible. @.@ A 36/50 for my second coursework test. And it is on probability. I am blaming my own carelessness really.

Double 'dan' to Accounts where i carelessly lost 4 marks to 2 objective theory questions. Really simple questions like, 'Sales returns and puchases returns both is in which side of the trial balance.' Which makes the history of first coursework repeat itself again. A 36/40. Sigh.

Alright, I am off to study for my finals. Have scholarship certificate presentation thing-y tomorrow in college hall.

PS: Happy, Christine? XD I updated.

PPS: I still support Wong Choong Hann. Taufik Hidayat is a living legend. Lee Chong Wei rocks socks. Wong Mew Choo is power. KKK-Boon Heong is unpredictable. Lee Wan Wah- Choong Tan Fook rocked.

PPPS: I love the Chinese badminton players. Not as much as our Malaysian player though.

PPPPS: I am obviously on badminton overdosage really.

PPPPPS: On my birthday, no Malaysian badminton player lost a game in the olympics. XD

0 Words of Others: