Right, I am really in desperate need of ballads. Previous statement leads to some random listening of kpop songs. Why? Well, havent you heard? English songs are going on fast pace style. I think. Oh, Not forgetting, I am listening to cpop too.
So, I'll talk about Mirotic. This sentence typed, I had only listened to 3. Noeul.. baraboda so far is okay. I could not recognise Yoo Chun's voice. Now I am on track 4. Hey (don't bring me down). Ilike the opening beat. It reminds me gravely of Flip reverse by Jang Woo Hyuk. (The banging rhythm I meant)
Nuhn nayeh norae sounds good. (= Definitely a keeper. Sounds like some TV Drama theme song. Those opening songs like Full House. XD I still LOVE Jae Joong's vocal. And this song has ALOT of english words. More than what they usually sing. Or maybe I just heard it wrongly cause I heard, 'You're my soundtrack.' and some other sentences.
Moojigae is very jazzy? Nagwon is a song you can smile and dance with soft stop dances? Like move, stop. Move, stop. Something like that with snaps of little fingers and those perfermor's hat? Angnyeo (Are you A Good girl) Techno. Can hear 'TVXQ' from the beginning.
Flower Lady started off very easy to the ears. Another song with alot of English sentences. 'Like flowers my lady.' 'Stay with me' 'Shine on me' 'Say you'll stay always' 'You're my heart'. Any wrong english lyrics cannot be held against me because i am not an expert in English nor Korean. @.@ (PS: I actually heard Shine your me but I figure it makes more sense with 'on') The cherry on the cake for the song is that it is (sounds like) a song they can sing in concert to swoon the fans!! ^o^
Ijhyeojingyejeol I can only hear Jae Joong's voice throughtout the whole song. I dont particular dig it when he sings solo. Don't ask. I dont know why. And is that the song Jun Su wrote that makes one of the girls cry? Cause it sounds the most melancholy.
Love in the ice is good. Reminds me of Tonight.
So overall, what I am trying to say is, I miss Rising Sun. Very much actually. /=
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON TO MY BIG BANG SPAZZ!!
ZOMG!!! THEY GOING TO PERFORM CHEONG OOK LIVE BABY!!!!
And Number 1 is coming out in November! AHHHH!!!!!!! AND IT'S A FREAKING ALBUM!!!
I don't know if Yang Goon is smart or what but when TVXQ and SS501 go back to Korea in full force, Big Bang says farewell. =.="
And a special thanks to AMANDA because you listened to Big Bang!! Something I didnt and would never expect you to do. @.@
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Squirm or Squeal?
written by yzq at Thursday, September 25, 2008
0 Words of Others:
Post a Comment