Saturday, September 27, 2008

"You've Got A Tag!" says Rachel. (=

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 7.24 p.m (Holy schmoly, it's that late already?! O.O)
Name: Do not read further if you do not know my name.
Sisters: 0 (Wish I had one)
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 7/8
Height: 158cm and some say 160cm. -.-"

++
Where do you live: Malacca / Kuala Lumpur
Favourite drinks: Apple + Potato, Orange Juice, Milk, Water, Milo, Horlicks, and too much to be named
Favourite breakfast: French Toast, Cereal, Nestum + Milo and alot more to go.

Have you ever

Been on a plane: Yesh! Went Australia baby.
Swam in the ocean: Yes. Not a very good experience.
Fallen asleep at school: Nope. Apparently, I can't sleep at school. They should call in the k-9 and see if they put caffeine at school cause I can never fall asleep.
Broken some one's heart: Romantically, no. Family wise, yes.
Fell off your chair: Nope.
Saved e-mails: Yesh.
What is your room like: Messy, dirty, disorganasied, and my sanctuary.
What's right beside you: Air
What is the last thing you ate: Guava + Rojak paste. It's LOVE I tell you!

Ever Had

Chicken pox: Fortunately, hell yes.
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: UNfortunately, yes. A few times too might I add. You can't blame an active child, can you?
Broken nose: You can weep for me now. I did. When I was less than 3 years old, a brilliant dog decided to bite my nose.

Do you

Believe in love at first sight: No, so try walking by a few more times.
Like picnics: Yes, if I do not need to prepare the food and do those cleaning up and if Malaysia has a nice park with cold wind and happyfamilies playing around.

Who was/were the last person
You danced with: Some young girl during the Ranjers '08 campfire. New friend found I think. Ironically, she's not even close to being a friend and I don't know what her name is.
Last made you smile: Steven Ma in The Four! That dude is hillarious!

Today did you

Talk to someone you like: No.
Kissed anyone: Double no.
Get sick: Triple no.
Talk to an ex: Quadraple NO if I have an ex to start off with.
Miss someone: No.
Eat: Yeap.
Best feeling in the world: Is when I have nothing to worry about, which is basically 90% of my life-to-date.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No. They freak me out. Imagine when you wake up at night and two pairs of glossy big big eyes staring back at you. FREAKY, isn't it?
What's under your bed: Dust bunnies.
Who do you really hate: Like I told Becky, I hate no one. I am practising the art of letting go, you see.

What time is it now: 7.35p.m.

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: Yeah
Do you want children: You can ask this question again when I get married.
Do you smile often: Depends if it is worth my effort to smile. 30% of the time, nothing is worth smiling for really.
Do you like your hand-writing: No. -.-"
Are your toe nails painted: Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: HAHAHA!!! JI YONG'S! SE7EN!
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: In my bed reading while waiting for 8.00p.m. to arrive.
When did you cry last: Like really cry? AHAKS! When i took my SPM result.
Are you a friendly person: Erm... I put my guard up in front of strangers. And I am totally guardless infront of the one I trusted.
Do you have any pets: No. I can't say I can take care of myself well so a pet is just a recipe for disaster really.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: When I find him, I might get back to you on this question.
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: Refer to the previous question, period.
Do you sleep with the TV on: No. TV is too fascinating to be falling asleep in front of. One of the greatest human invention in my book.
What are you doing right now: Listening to Secondhand Serenade.
Have you ever crawled through a window: I dont think so. Unless I decided that I want to be a buglar then it will be a different story.
Can you handle the truth: Yes, after throwing a fit.
Are you too forgiving: If I answer yes, EVERYONE who knows me will gag and rather kill themselves.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: The entire form 5 of '07 who appeared at the tiny school hall to take the SPM result.
How many people can you say you've really loved: Too many to count. Too less to state. Maybe in the middle of many nonsensical escapades. (=
Do you eat healthy: When I feel like it but I normally do not intake meat other than fish and seafood. I love VEGE so much that Becky once said, 'Sooner or later, you'll become a vegetarian.'
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: When I have an ex, maybe I will be able to answer this god damn question that's directed to those lucky once upon a time lovebirds.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: I did.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends with who I am.
Are you confident: Yes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Watching TV
2. Fighting with my bro
3. Eating
4. Sleeping
5. Day dreaming. (Same ole same ole life indulgences that many choose to ignore)

5 things on my to-do list

1.Sleep
2. Eat
3. Play
4. Watch Gossip Girl
5. Watch the Four

5 snacks I enjoy

1. FRUITS!
2. Chocolates
3. Potato Chips
4. Tiny fish chips
5. Milo Powder

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Donate to the world bank to save the friggin economy.
2. Buy an island and turn it into a resort. Then I'll show the world my wonderful place. The catch is, NO ENTRY ALLOWED, DUDES!
3. Conquer the world.
4. Buy Big Bang and YG family.
5. Donate the money to charitable associations under the names of the one I care about. After I spend a couple of millions to invest in my own dreams. (Refer to number 1, 2, 3 and 4 of my 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire list)

5 of my bad habits

1. I am lazy
2. I am lazy
3. I am lazy
4. I am lazy
5. I am lazy (Point proven with 4 consecutives cut and paste of 'I am lazy')

5 places I have lived in:

1. My grandma house
2. My grandma's brother's house
3. My own home
4. My own KL house
5. My aunty's house

5 jobs I've had

1. A loyal lying daughter who knows nothing but to ask for money and then keep it for her own
2. An annoying sister who defies everything a brother would say or ask.
3. A bossy bestfriend / good friend who thinks she is always right and scolds the living hell out of you when you do a slight wrong. Ooh, Maybe I should put a 'perfectionist' in front of bestfriend.
4. A loving aunty that carries you around and pamper you to death.
5. A loving cousin who hates it when you are being rude. (These 5 jobs are jobs I keep for life, until I am no longer needed really.)


I Tag

Ming Ying
Ninjaturtlepenguin
Amanda
Christine

0 Words of Others: