Monday, October 6, 2008

UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!

AHH! My raisins are under ants attack!!
T.T
I should have finished the whole damn box before I went for a nap.
And now gazillions *exact figure had been exagerated greatly* of ants are attacking the box, invading my raisins' privacy!!
The good news is, I have another 5 mini boxes downstairs. IN THE FRIDGE. ^o^


*****

School started today. MACROECONOMICS is EVIL. My lecturer is Ms Khu.
Now, all that is in my head is TMV* of all fgas** produced annually within a country's boundary.
*Total Market Value
**final goods and services
That's the definition of GDP (gross domestic product) for you. Then there's this GNP and NNP a.k.a. National Income. Then there's this formula thing that goes like "C + I + G + (X - M)."
Interesting?
Hell yes. (= ^o^
You know why? That's because the lecturer told us why you have to do this X-M before adding it to CIG. Totally helps in remembering the formula.
And finally see my tutorial mates again! MUAHAHAHA! They are a joy really! ^o^
Incase anyone is wondering if I had turned into one of those La-Las found in TARc then my utmost response would be:
"I would take me to kill Becky off and also a few other people in order for me to turn into a lala. You know why? Because I am too damn proud to be called a la-la and those people would make sure I don't turn into one. And plus, I have nothing in my closet that I can be la-la with. Peace! PS: I don't think Giordano, PDI, SEED, ELLE, FOS and WH (plus a few others) would actually sell la-la clothes."
The one thing I dislike about this new sem is I have to learn Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan. For 2 hours every WEEK.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate that language. It's just that I had gone terribly rusty with BM. Maybe I should go back to Mr. Rengga and get BM tuition again!! XD
A hearty thank you to Christine for listening to Big Bang!!!
(as promise, a thank you! XD)
SIGNS OFF TO RE-DO MY MACRO NOTES

0 Words of Others: